Announcing the world’s ONLY list-building training exclusively for copywriters from Aussie email copywriter Daniel Throssell…
Where he draws on his experience replacing his clients by building a 5,000+ strong email list (well, it WAS 5k when he made the course, much bigger now)…
To show copywriters like YOU how to build your OWN email list, and become a true…
Email Celebrity is the world’s ONLY end-to-end list-building framework designed specifically for copywriters.
- You’ll discover how to go from NO subscribers, NO connections and NO reputation …
- To (over time) growing a list full of subscribers who love you, promote you, and buy all the (quality) offers you sell!
- Best part: You do NOT need any money (for ads) to get started with the framework I’m going to show you. In fact, most of the best strategies in this course are totally FREE. (And some don’t even take that much time.)
And unlike other list-building resources which are designed to cater to EVERY kind of business …
Email Celebrity is unashamedly for copywriters who would like to build a profitable email list to supplement (or replace) their client income.
You might be asking how list-building is any different for copywriters.
Is this just a marketing gimmick where I niche down so I can sell it as a ‘specialist’ course and raise the price?
No … it certainly isn’t.
As you’ll see:
My Email Celebrity framework relies on some very specific aspects of the copywriting industry, which NO ‘general’ course on list-building can teach you.
(These are the reason I’ve been able to grow such a profitable email list so quickly … and leapfrog past others who used more “traditional” methods of list-building.)
But, more on that in a moment.
Point is, from now on, I’m assuming you are a copywriter reading this. Not a business owner, or freelance graphic designer, or someone just ‘interested’ in learning copywriting.
Yet before we go any further … let me save you some scrolling as you ask:
“How much does
Email Celebrity cost?”
(Yeah, I know people say you’re supposed to ‘hide’ that part till the end when you get the customer all excited, but … have said people never seen a scroll button on a mouse?)
So let me be up-front and tell you that I’ve decided to sell this course for a painful …
Because while I believe it’s a good thing to start an email list early in your career (see below) …
I don’t think total newbie copywriters should be doing it.
(If you don’t even know copywriting yourself, you have no business teaching other people about it.)
And also, knowing how to start and grow a list is probably the single most profitable thing you will ever do as a copywriter, in the long-term.
So for those two reasons … I believe a good course on list-building should NOT be dirt-cheap. It’s supposed to be something you earn.
And if a few grand is a lot of money to you, you’re just not at the right stage of your career yet. You should go and buy my other courses, which show you how to become a better freelance copywriter.
This course is about moving BEYOND freelancing … and breaking the shackles of client work.
But obviously, that’s not something you should be doing at the start of your copywriting journey.
So feel free to read this sales page, but know that this course is for serious copywriters, not wannabes.
And now, with that out of the way …
Let’s get back into the selling, shall we?
Of all the things I’d love to tell my past copywriter self …
(Psst … Trump ends up winning LOL)
(Stock up on toilet paper!)
… uh, the single most important thing would be this:
“Start your own email list as soon as possible.”
Having an email list changed my career completely.
It got me more clients, because my name was ‘out there’.
It positioned me to command far higher fees to do those clients’ work.
Then it enabled me to ditch client work entirely …
… because I was making too much money (and having so much fun!) just selling my OWN stuff.
In fact …
I vividly remember the feeling when I finished my first real product launch to my list.
It was for my course Market Detective.
At the time, my list was around 1,000 subscribers.
Not huge by most people’s standards.
Yet by the end of the launch I was stunned to find I’d made …
Of course — I’d made much, much more revenue in launches for clients before.
But to look at that figure and know it was from selling MY course?
To MY list?
And that *I* got to keep it all?
Well … I was basically in shock.
(The first thing I did was to text the good news to my mentor — who proceeded to drill me with a few questions, then tell me “Good” and offer me more criticism 😅)
Even better though …
This wasn’t just a once-off.
I’ve been selling copies of that course — like clockwork — every single month since I launched it.
I also went on to launch many other products. And I keep regularly selling those, too.
If, for some reason, I ever need to make more money ‘on demand’ … I can just launch something to my list, or run a flash sale. And because I’ve earned their trust, they will buy.
And by the way — you don’t even need products to do this.
As a copywriter, you ARE the product!
So if I wanted to, I could send out an email tomorrow offering coaching calls … and sell out immediately.
Or I could mention that I’m accepting a new client … and I’d get an immediate flood of leads, pre-sold on me, wanting to hire me.
The possibilities are nearly endless, but the point I’m trying to make is this:
When you have an email list,
you have an asset.
And there is literally NO limit to how valuable you can make it.
It’s not just about the money.
It’s also that in my emails, no client gets to tell me what to do.
I don’t have to edit my copy, or censor myself, or write some stupid line because some dumb client wanted it.
In my emails …
I get to be ME.
And of course … I get paid for doing it.
In fact, I get paid better than I did when I was writing for clients who told me what to do!
And as you can imagine …
That is one of the best feelings
in the world.
So assuming you also want such an email list …
The natural (and more relevant) question is:
How do you build
a list like that?
And this is where it gets annoying.
I mean, you could try Googling for tips …
… and you will find oceans of glorious, free list-building wisdom* like this:
*term used loosely
… I mean, I know that you’re not THAT dumb. You’re reading a list-building course sales page right now. Obviously you know that most free “general” info sucks.
But even some of the teachings from copywriters — including their paid list-building stuff — have big flaws.
Here are two:
Everyone only tells you what worked for them. But what worked for them won’t work for you the same way.
- Some people proclaim podcasts are the greatest. Because when they were building a list, they managed to get on some great podcasts, and it gave them a great boost.
- Others swear by SEO. Because they happened to get into the game earlier, when competition was lower, and they managed to rank #1 on Google for some good keywords.
- Others love list swaps. Because they managed to get a couple of really big names to do list swaps with them early on, and so they tell everyone how great it is.
Most blogs/courses on the topic will generally pick a few ‘tactics’ like this — that worked really well for the person teaching it — and then tell YOU to do the same thing.
Yet here’s the major problem with that:
No two lists are
ever built the same way!
You won’t have the same luck as someone else.
You don’t have the same skillset as someone else.
You don’t have the same timing as someone else.
You don’t have all the same opportunities someone else had.
You don’t have the connections someone else does.
Everyone’s journey to building a list is going to be unique — and that includes the tactics you use to grow it.
Yet for some reason, nobody has a framework that takes that into account.
Which is why, most likely, you’ll only ever find one or two tricks from a given course that work … and the rest don’t.
There’s no dedicated list-building training for copywriters.
Or if there is, I’ve never been able to find it.
All I’ve ever found are “general” list-building resources.
The people selling them tell you they work for copywriters … but they work just as well for everyone else, too! 🤔
There are many aspects of email list-building that don’t change no matter what your email list is about.
There are many things that ARE different for copywriters building a list:
- For example … the fact that copywriters are the HARDEST market to compete against, because we are the people everyone ELSE hires to beat their competition. You’re going up against the best of the best.
- Or … the fact that copywriters are literally the only people who, in general, WANT to sign up for sales emails (to swipe and study them).
- Or … the fact that in copywriting, the emails themselves ARE the product … unlike in any other industry, where they only sell the product.
And these are just a few of the differences.
Do you think these things might change the game for list-building when it comes to copywriters?
What you need … is a list-building framework (not just a list of tactics) … that’s built for copywriters (not for everyone).
Didn’t someone, like, say something about having one of those?
I feel like …
What was it?
No … that wasn’t it.
Um … E-zine Star?
… nope, that’s not it either.
What was it?
OH! Right …
Yup. Email Celebrity is the world’s first list-building framework specifically for copywr—
…ehhhh, you know the deal. Yada yada. I already gave you the spiel above.
Suffice it to say that if you’re a copywriter, and you want an email list for your personal copywriting brand/business …
Email Celebrity is the best course in the world for showing you how to do it.
It is, after all, the ONLY list-building course that is actually made JUST for copywriters.
And I know it works, because I’ve been using this framework myself to become one of the hottest names in email copywriting in the last few years.
The people who’ve taken it so far have had some pretty good things to say, too:
But here’s what’s really different about this course:
Unlike other list-building courses, Email Celebrity is NOT just a ‘list of tactics for growing a list’.
I do give you the tactics, of course.
But … I also tie them together into a larger framework that works regardless of tactics.
Here’s how it works:
Email Celebrity is broken down into three main phases, starting with …
“Do This Once”
And as the name implies … it is about the ‘one-off’ things to do before you even start a list.
(If you already have a list, no problem. These steps will still give you useful clarity, and ‘unlock’ many growth strategies you may not have been using.)
In this section you discover:
- The four “types” of email list copywriters can have, and how to choose which one is right for you, based on your experience and goals
- How to create your copywriting “pitch” — one of the most useful things you can have for growing an email list
- A quick “side quest” way to earn instant copywriting cred — even if you’ve achieved NOTHING noteworthy in your copywriting career (I mean, I really think you should have achieved something before starting a list, BUT I am merciful on this point …)
- The ‘sales letter’ technique for getting ice-cold skeptics to join your list
- How to start your list TODAY (technical instructions for what you’ll need and what to do)
- How to ‘seed’ your list with subscribers even if you’re brand new with zero reputation. (Not sexy or mind-blowing, but it works better than nothing.)
Next, I identify FOUR fundamental elements of list-building for copywriters.
I call these my:
“Four Golden Keys”
And I show you — in detail and with real examples — what each one is, and how to use it to almost inevitably grow your email list.
No matter what ‘luck’ you get. No matter what ‘connections’ you have. No matter when you’re starting out. And so on.
In this section you discover:
- What the ‘four golden keys’ of list-building for copywriters are (duh)
- How you can get more people attracted to your email list by charging more money
- How to get famous copywriters to opt in to your email list, even when you’re new (the exact methods I have used to attract copywriters like Kim Krause Schwalm, Rob Marsh, Chris Orzechowski, David Garfinkel, and more to opt in for my emails even when I was still relatively unknown in the copywriting world)
- Email-writing strategies (which I didn’t even reveal in my Email Copywriting Compendium) for writing engaging emails that people can’t help but blab about to their friends
- How to activate the only ‘cheat code’ for list-building (in the course I give a REAL example of how this can be used to scale three ‘levels of difficulty’ for getting on a podcast, getting progressively easier the more you use it)
- How to cultivate “downward relationships” to win contests and get booked on podcasts
- A guaranteed, “can’t-fail” method for getting A-list copywriters to chat with you directly via phone or email
- How to grow your list by giving “strategic testimonials”
- How to get more leads, faster, by writing just ONE measly blog post — instead of hundreds like everyone else
- 7 ways to create what I call “keystone content” — content which is 100x more effective at generating leads than regular content
Once you know the four golden keys, you have 80% of the value of the course. Maybe 90%.
Which is funny, because the remaining 10% is the part that everyone else focuses on in their list-building course:
And yes …
This is the part where I throw a bunch of list-building tactics at you.
Probably, this is the most exciting part for you.
Personally, it’s the most boring part for me. I get excited by the well-thought-out framework I give you in the first two parts. The tactics are just … meh.
But, whatever. Sell ’em what they want, give ’em what they need, and all that jazz.
And so …
In this section you discover:
- The only 5 ways to get someone to promote you (use these to design your own tactics)
- How to grow your list using “community tapping”
- How to find podcasts … get invited to them … and give great interviews that make people want to follow you
- How to grow your list with list swaps (including how to convince someone with a bigger list than you to do a list swap with you)
- How to grow your list with conflict
- How to grow your list with “cross-promotions” (especially good because you make money as you get promoted!)
- How to grow your list with omnipresence
- How to grow your list with “paid association” (an obscure name for a somewhat unsexy topic, and this is probably the most expensive of all the tactics, but possibly the single most effective)
- How to grow your list with paid advertising (and why I do NOT recommend the type of advertising you’re probably thinking)
- Why I do NOT recommend LinkedIn growth strategies
And because it kinda deserves its own space …
In this section I also break down another one of my email marketing inventions for growing your list:
The infamous …
Think of it as a more effective version of an opt-in magnet.
You’ve probably never heard of a referral magnet before.
That’s because, just like my crazy Parallel Welcome Sequence … this is an email marketing concept I invented.
I’ve never seen anyone else using a referral magnet, let alone teaching it.
Which is a shame … because the ‘referral magnet’ strategy has been the single biggest driver of growth for my list since 2020 … and it’s brought me literally thousands of free, organic, highly-qualified, warm leads.
I used to offer the ‘referral magnet’ strategy as a standalone training, and people loved it:
But, you get to learn it for free, as one of the tactics in Email Celebrity.
Plus … you also get a bunch of my email and copy swipes relevant to list-building, such as:
- The exact ad & landing page I used to run an ad to Ben Settle’s email list in 2020
- The email which earned me spontaneous promotion and praise by Drayton Bird, perhaps the world’s greatest living marketer
- The pitch email that got me immediately accepted onto The Copywriter Club Podcast with Rob & Kira
- An email showing how to use FAKE conflict for engagement
- The email that let me ‘steal’ hundreds of subscribers from a well-known African copywriter in two days by ‘attacking’ him without naming him (which provoked a frenzied discussion among his followers) — but there was no bad blood, and we’re actually on good terms
- The first ‘outreach’ emails I sent that put me on the radar of copywriters I later befriended — such as Chris Orzechowski, Justin Blackman, Shiv Shetti and Kim Krause Schwalm
- How I deliberately turn small controversies into large ones on social media (using email in a very strategic way) to reap more subscribers
- How to turn hate mail into email fodder that makes your list more entertaining (not directly used for list-building, but it helps getting people to talk about you)
All very exciting.
But before you get too carried away … let me dampen some of that enthusiasm for ya.
Here are the main reasons NOT to buy Email Celebrity:
1. It won’t work as well for non-copywriters
While many of the tactics are applicable and useful for other industries, you will certainly not get the full value of many of my copywriter-specific tactics and teachings.
2. It is not a ‘step-by-step guide’ to building a list
Anyone who sells you such a thing is at best deluded, at worst a charlatan (as I will explain in the course). And anyone who believes in such a thing is an idiot. I give you a framework — and a very clever one at that — and it does include some things to do first, and some to do later. But that’s as specific as I can be in terms of what ‘order’ to do things. You’ll see once you take the course.
3. It is not a long course
It’s about 4-5 hours long (which you can watch on 1.5x speed, so about 3 hours). It’s not stuffed with a ton of bloat, and that is by design. I hate courses that try to pretend bloat = value. Personally, I think I am making the course MORE valuable by making it quicker to finish (what good is a 30-hour course you can’t finish?). But if you like long courses, you may be disappointed.
4. It will show you how to build a good list … but NOT a big list
If, of course, you consider a ‘big’ list to be tens or hundreds of thousands. My list (at the time of writing this) was “only” 5,000. But that’s still been more than enough to far exceed what I ever earned from client work. Still, if you measure success by subscriber numbers and not sales generated, go buy someone else’s course.
5. The instructions inside will take lots of time, consistent effort, patience, talent, and a sprinkling of luck to work
I mean, if you didn’t expect that about a list-building course, please, for goodness’ sake, do not buy this or anything else from me. Ever. You will only be disappointed.
6. It is delivered via a mobile app
You will need a smartphone (from within the last decade) that can receive text messages to get access to the course. Users in Nigeria will need to use an app like FreeTone to get a US number in order to access the content. (You can use an iPad to watch the course, but you will need a mobile number to get access.)
7. THERE ARE NO CHANGE-OF-MIND REFUNDS
In other words, don’t make this your first course you buy from me … I want you to know and trust my brand by the time you buy this one. Otherwise, you won’t do what I tell you. And it won’t work. And what would be the point of that?
But if you understand all that … then here is how to buy Email Celebrity:
Just use this button and it will whiz you over to the checkout page where you can part with your dollars … and learn the secrets of building a list.
But if you would like to read more, we can keep this party rolling, and do some Q&As.
Hit me, imaginary questioner!
“I’m not a copywriter. Is this really not for me at all?”
Look, there are parts of this course that will be useful for any kind of list you’re growing. Maybe quite a lot of it, depending on what industry you’re in, and how smart you are at applying lessons to your own situation.
I’d love to tell you that it’ll work for you (nobody else seems to have qualms about saying that).
But if you’re not a copywriter, you are certainly going to find that there are many parts that don’t apply to you. Most people don’t like seeing that in a course. So my blanket recommendation is not to buy it unless you’re a copywriter trying to grow a list for your business.
“I’m a copywriter, but can I use this framework to grow my clients’ businesses?”
Same deal as the previous answer. It’s less about you being a copywriter and more about the kind of list you’re building. The info in Email Celebrity is mostly applicable to building a list in the copywriting industry.
“So … your plan is basically just to train hundreds of newbies to start their own crappy copywriting email lists teaching copywriting? 🤨”
Yes. Actually, I plan to train them all to copy ME, so all their followers end up coming and joining MY email list when they realised I inspired them. This whole thing is just one giant lead generation strategy for my OWN email list. MUAHAHAHAHA! … drat, you exposed my master plan.
Okay, but seriously:
This course is not about making you into the next Daniel Throssell, or Ben Settle, or Chris Orzechowski, or Laura Belgray, or other email copywriter.
It’s about showing you how to build a list that at least supplements your income from writing copy for clients.
That does NOT mean you have to become some copywriting ‘guru’ teaching other copywriters.
In fact, one of the lessons in the course is dedicated to this exact topic — and I give four different ‘types’ of email list you can build in the copywriting space. Not all of them focus on writing for copywriters.
What’s more, anyone who’s on my list should know why this argument is silly.
What makes a list different is PERSONALITY.
Ultimately, anyone can give ‘copywriting tips’. But is that really what you’re following a list for? No. You’re following for the person behind it. (At least, if said person is following my Email Copywriting Compendium correctly.) And when you tap into your personality … you will never have an email list like anyone else in the world.
Or do you think I appeal to everyone? Does Ben Settle appeal to everyone? Does Stefan Georgi appeal to everyone? Does Ramit Sethi appeal to everyone? Of course not. The same ‘tips’ can be received totally differently when delivered by two different people, and that’s totally fine.
As long as everyone brings their own personality to the table … they can add something new to the copywriting world. And Email Celebrity will help those people do that.
“What tactics do you teach for list-building?”
Podcasts, lead magnets, and paid ads.
“…really? That’s it?!?”
“Oh. Well … what tactics do you teach then?”
I already teased most of them in the bullets.
If you want more detail … well, you’ll have to buy the course to find out, won’t you?
“Aha! So the course is just a bunch of different tactics?”
That is what everyone else’s list-building courses are like.
No, no, no. That simply would not do.
Like I told you — Email Celebrity gives you a framework for list-building. Not a ‘strategy’, not a ‘system’.
Go back up and read what I wrote about the four golden keys. That’s the cornerstone of my approach.
“What are your four golden—”
CAN YOU STOP TRYING TO GET FREEBIES OUT OF ME PLEASE. This is a sales page. 😤
“How long does Email Celebrity take to complete?”
The course runs for 4-5 hours, or about 3 hours on 1.5x speed, which I prefer to listen to it at.
Of course, implementing what you learn is a different matter … I’m years into it and still doing it. It’s an ongoing thing.
“Do I get lifetime access?”
Uh … sure. As long as your life is shorter than the lifespan of my business, at which point I’m sure my app will cease to be hosted and the course will vanish.
I mean, why are you worried about whether you’ll be able to access this course in 10 years? Seriously, if you still need to refer to this course in 10 years because you don’t have a list yet … um, you’ve failed and should probably quit. Soooo. Yeah.
“What’s with the ‘celebrity’ thing? Do you seriously think you’re a celebrity?”
Yes. Am I not? When it comes to email copywriting, Tom Cruise has nothing on me 😎
It has to do with the approach I teach. Two — maybe arguably three — of my four ‘golden keys’ for building your list are the same approach used by Hollywood celebrities to build their own brands.
“I have zero copywriting experience, can I still start a list using Email Celebrity?”
Yes and no.
Yes, there is a lesson in this course on two types of email list you can start even when you have very little experience.
So in theory, that is not a problem.
In practice though?
I don’t feel great about having total newbies writing emails teaching copywriting (see above). If you aren’t already making money as a copywriter, I don’t think you have any business writing about copywriting. And that is why I will be raising the price to keep this info out of the hands of newer copywriters (for their own sakes).
“What if I have a few months’ copywriting experience?”
Dicey. Couldn’t say.
Again, the litmus test I’d use is whether you’re making consistent money copywriting.
If you are, doesn’t matter if you are super experienced, I’d say you’re good to start a list. (Like I said, I show you two types of list that you can start without much experience.)
“Do I need to have started my list already before taking Email Celebrity?”
No, I show you how to do it.
I will say though, if you have a list started already (even if it’s small), you are a proven action-taker, and that is going to GREATLY increase your chances of success.
But, it’s not a prerequisite … the course assumes you have zero advantages and zero subscribers.
“If I start following this course now, how long will it take to build a list?”
Literally impossible to say, but I would probably be remiss to say you could have good results in anything less than a year.
I just started to see good things happening after about six months. It took a year before I got my first 1,000 subs, and I was fairly confident that I didn’t need clients anymore.
But I was emailing every single day. And (to be honest but politically incorrect), I’m good at what I do. I say that because it’s relevant and I’d be lying to say “if I did it, you can do it too!!!” because, well, maybe you aren’t as good as me, and you won’t do something crazy like invent a Parallel Welcome Sequence that gets you a ton of buzz and leads. And if that’s the case, it may take a few more months or years of grinding.
But then again, who said this was supposed to be easy?
“Do I need to have a product to sell to make money from my list?”
Well, if you want to make money, you have to have something to sell.
(You don’t have to have a product though. I’ll talk about that more in the course.)
But … Email Celebrity is a course on building your list, not monetising it. So this is sort of an irrelevant question anyway.
(At any rate, I’d certainly focus on having a list before I started trying to make products to sell it.)
“I don’t have any cool advantages like you. I haven’t invented a Parallel Welcome Sequence. I can’t write emails like you. I don’t have famous copywriter friends. There’s literally nothing special about me as a copywriter. How am I supposed to build a list using YOUR framework?”
Well, firstly, this is the exact point I made above. You will NOT have the same journey as me or anyone else in building a list. And Email Celebrity is BUILT around that fact. It shows you how to build a list without any of those advantages.
Secondly, I will show you how to do many of those things. I’ll show you how to write blog posts that get you a good flow of leads. I’ll show you how to connect with ‘A-List’ copywriters. I’ll show you how to write better emails that get more leads. That’s the point of the course!
Thirdly, I will also show you how to give your brand a ‘wow’ factor even if you have NOTHING special about you. Though be warned … it’s NOT going to be easy. Yet it IS doable, no matter who you are.
All that said — the odds are against you if this is true. Let’s be honest. A list is something you must earn. And if you don’t have all these advantages, you can get them, but it will take WORK and TIME. I want you to understand that before you buy.
“Okay. Let’s go back to one of those bullet points I read. You mentioned—”
This is like the longest freakin’ FAQ I’ve ever seen!
If you truly have more questions, email them to me.
If it’s good, I will include it on the sales page.
If it’s something I already answered on this page, I will coldly ignore you.
Either way, I think you now have ALL the information you need to decide whether you want this course.
You do NOT need to buy it now. And if you’re not ready yet, I recommend saving this one for later. I sell other courses that are more suited for the ‘beginner’ part of your copywriting journey.
However, know that Email Celebrity will not be at this price forever. I WILL be raising that price.
Whenever you decide you want it, here’s that button again:
P.S. There is one more benefit to this course…
…which I have deliberately saved till the end, so I can delete it easily when I change my mind.
(And also, only the people who are seriously considering this course will see it.)
But … this bonus is probably worth more than the entire course combined.
Because (if and ONLY if you buy Email Celebrity while this text is still on the sales page):
I will personally join
YOUR email list.
And trust me, I am VERY picky with the lists I subscribe to.
Even if I don’t read your emails (which is really up to you and how good you are) … this is the chance to get your name & subject lines in front of my eyes every day.
But, I’m not going to convince you of how good a benefit this is or isn’t.
It is what it is.
If you shrug your shoulders or turn up your nose at this, I don’t care.
(Though I think smart copywriters should see a LOT of value in it.)
Of course, there are a few conditions:
- I will opt in to your list with a Gmail alias address so you will not go to my Primary tab straight away. You have to earn that. (It is possible. Two copywriters currently have Primary-tab privileges in my inbox.)
- I am not guaranteeing I will read all your emails. You have to earn that.
- I am not guaranteeing I will stay on your list for longer than a few months if you don’t manage to keep me interested. You have to earn—ehhh, I mean, you get the drift by now.
- I am not guaranteeing to give you a testimonial, and this is not an endorsement.
- You agree to mentally prepare yourself for the fact that I may unsubscribe. Seriously. If you could not handle that without it overly upsetting you, don’t take me up on this.
- This is not a lifetime standing offer — if you don’t take me up on it in the first month after joining the course, you forfeit your chance.
- You ARE allowed to tell people that I am on your email list. (Hey, that’s part of the perk!)
So … that’s the deal.
I think most of those are basically common sense.
But of course, you have to have purchased Email Celebrity for me to do this.
And once more … this is where you can do that: