You open your eyes,
It’s dark, and you’re…
…not strapped to a chair.
Or in a forest.
Or in a lab.
You’re just … in a bed.
You sit up.
It’s … your bed.
In your room.
Where you normally live.
You get up and walk to the window.
The sun is just starting to rise … and outside, you see the view you’ve always seen from your window.
No copywriting lab…
No time travel…
No remote island…
And certainly no nasty giant creatures.
You sit down on your bed, confused.
Was that all … a dream?
You pick up your phone and flick through your emails.
There are a bunch of emails from Daniel Throssell there … but, you remind yourself, why wouldn’t there be? You joined his email list.
Other than that, this looks like real life.
Maybe it was all just a dream…
You stand up to leave the room.
Just as you do, something small clatters to the floor at your feet.
You pick it up and stare.
It looks like some kind of…
(To be continued…
in real time in your inbox)
Thank you for playing along with the Parallel Welcome Sequence.
I hope you managed to find each of the items hidden throughout the stories.
If you didn’t, here’s where to find them:
- New Copywriting Client Survey — Episode II (Hunted By Mega-Lions)
- Referral Magnet Strategy — Episode III (The Goo-‘Roo)
- Rapid Reddit Research Training — Episode IV (Market Research Maze)
- Daniel Throssell’s Hidden Upwork Profile — Episode V (Upwork Tower)
- Steven’s Upwork Profile Approval Guide — Episode V (Upwork Tower)
- The ‘Bruce the Bouncer’ Client Management Strategy — Episode VI (Three Storytelling Gurus)
- The ‘Copywriting Action Plan’ Training — Episode VII (Lord Bockenswipe & the Army of Hamsters)
- Inbox Detonator Shrapnel — Episode VIII (Attack of the Copywriting AI)
And if you’ve enjoyed the ride…
I invite you to check out my Parallel Copywriting Island — a free social media community for copywriters.
It’s a great place to connect & talk copy with those other
weirdos copywriters like you who, for some perverse reason, actually enjoy my strange emails.
And of course, I’m in there too — it’s the only social media platform where I’m active.
You’ll find a link to it — along with all the other copywriting products I have for you — on this page: